• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a group of 5!!

Hopefully he will relax soon, it’s very fraught when one or more bunnies are stressed and jumpy!

They're calming down a bit. Bertie is very nervous though.
72c271ba8bfdecb13ee0b95c1d021f20.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Beautiful. Best of luck. Xxx

Update! They're still doing amazing together! :love: I'm actually away travelling for 3 months but my mum is doing an amazing job looking after them and I'm so glad they're all together as makes life so much easier for her when I'm away too!

Some pics I took a few weeks ago. :love:
c93e4f074dd8e1166bdfb5fcc137fa5c.jpg
292dfd560c79ca384b72c30d5eed4e10.jpg
90335ec4bd0cdecb28c0bd3b77051d4b.jpg
c7dacbc7c507c1804156aa93d0d3bb38.jpg
0c1a4dd44379df9dfd46e9c3a5ef16a2.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your beautiful group of 5 :love:
I managed to bond all of mine together into a group of 8, and it was pure, pure joy to watch :love:
However, since Pete's disability/decline....and then the 4 lionheads having their hair cut at the vets, I'm now back to three separate groups again (family of lionheads, Pete& Buttons, Bear &Greyie). Pete will never return to the group now, and I'm seriously reconsidering what to do with the longhaired lionheads. So won't ever have a group of 8 again! Gutted, but it is what it is! x

Congratulations on your beautiful group of 5 :love:
I managed to bond all of mine together into a group of 8, and it was pure, pure joy to watch :love:
However, since Pete's disability/decline....and then the 4 lionheads having their hair cut at the vets, I'm now back to three separate groups again (family of lionheads, Pete& Buttons, Bear &Greyie). Pete will never return to the group now, and I'm seriously reconsidering what to do with the longhaired lionheads. So won't ever have a group of 8 again! Gutted, but it is what it is! x

Aw bet a group of 8 was so lovely, sorry to hear that you had to split them but I'm sure they're all very happy with their own friends. xx

Back