• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a group of 5!!

Think I might actually be safe to get some sleep! Going great!!
e8a83ce7e88d1c5fdf986d07a8f4f347.jpg

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Thank you! I had a lovely nights sleep in my own bed yay! I thought I'd have to camp out in the bathroom haha but the bunnies are doing amazing. Hoping to extend their space shortly as feel soooo mean having them in the cage!

Ruby really likes Bertie, not sure why as he's just been sitting there sulking the whole time [emoji38] hopefully he'll liven up a bit soon. Scarlett and Primrose are adorable together, they've really taken a liking to each other. Robin is very happy with all three girlies. He's yet to become pally with Bertie but no big fights so it's all very positive!

Really pleased you all had a good night [emoji3] I did wonder how the boys would get on with each other. Hopefully the three girls will keep them both in line!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Robin is the only one being naughty haha he keeps nipping poor Bertie every now and again but Bertie is just sitting there taking it bless him. Hopefully Robin will stop that soon when he realises Bertie isn't hurting him.

This is great! Gives me hope for when I try to bond my existing bun with a new friend! Your buns are so cute :love:

Still going well! Robin has just groomed Primrose. Bertie is snuggled up with Scarlett and Ruby. Still need the boys to show some love to each other but the fact they're not fighting is great!

Back