• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has he Taken on More Than he Can Chew ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well he's a Rex, there can never be too much food :roll: :lol:

M1B6NXE.jpg

vZs9T4Z.jpg

huZ7hqi.jpg

yQiOCbR.jpg

Ooh are sprout sticks back? Willow and Herb love demolishing them. P&B haven’t had one yet. I think yours will last about an hour with that rexy determination and appetite!

For some reason I processed that as a large stick of sugar cane, which is wildly ridiculous! :lol:

I think if I'd given Fiver a sprout stem he'd most likely have gotten so full of wind I'd have had to rush him to the vets. He couldn't even handle a broccoli floret. How do yours manage, Jane? :shock:

Loving that last shot where he's practically going cross-eyed looking down the end of it. :lol:

Well he's a Rex, there can never be too much food :roll: [emoji38]

M1B6NXE.jpg

vZs9T4Z.jpg

huZ7hqi.jpg

yQiOCbR.jpg
Actually looks a little on the small side...? Jane you realise he's a rex right? [emoji38][emoji38]

I've never given sprout stalks, we always get our sprouts on them at Xmas, my mum always bins them, I'll have to get her to keep them this year and see what everyone thinks :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Aww, my bunnies love a chomp on a sprout stick - they eat the whole thing

We give ours Kale stems after the plant has been pulled up. They don't ever eat it all, but they strip it like stripping bark from a twig.

Back