• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alaska - any idea what breed

As requested, here are some photos of my first ever rabbit Alaska. I'm almost certain she is at least part lionhead but she doesn't look like a pure lionhead. She was outdoors in all the photos enjoying the sun and grass however her normal home is inside the house. I don't know her age but I'm pretty sure she's now fully grown. Her best friend is a guinea pig named Olive. Alaska and Olive are not housed together but enjoy some playtime together in open neutral territory as they've been together since they were babies. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas as to her breed, please let me know. Thank you x
https://imgur.com/a/DhCqIXk

alaska,s life

As requested, here are some photos of my first ever rabbit Alaska. I'm almost certain she is at least part lionhead but she doesn't look like a pure lionhead. She was outdoors in all the photos enjoying the sun and grass however her normal home is inside the house. I don't know her age but I'm pretty sure she's now fully grown. Her best friend is a guinea pig named Olive. Alaska and Olive are not housed together but enjoy some playtime together in open neutral territory as they've been together since they were babies. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas as to her breed, please let me know. Thank you x
dear alaskas,s life,-thank you for the link/pictures-,alaska is georgeous,what a little character..-thank you for having indoor housing,- I am just below you-Washington state,20 miles south of seattle,--.rabbits united has been on my computer since 2003..--some one here should help out.--sincerely james waller via the uk-to Alaska,usa:love::wave:

Last edited:

Alaska looks like a Lionhead Cross 'Breed' :)

Oh my, she's absolutely stunning! :love:
Definitely part lionhead and perhaps Rhinelander? 100 % Gorgeous though! :D

Beautiful photos too. Congrats on catching the binky shot. I never got one of those with my rabbits, they were too fast for me. :lol:

Would love to see photos of Olive too if you have the chance. :)

OK - you had me at image 3 - the binkey special. Alaska looks incredibly contented and relaxed. She does look like she has some lionhead in her, but she does have beautiful markings. Loving Alaska. :love:

Love the photos, especially the binky one - great job at capturing it on camera. She’s clearly very happy with you x

Back