• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, I'm Izzy

Hello, My name is Izzy and I live in Scotland. I got my first ever rabbit in July so I'm still getting the hang of things. Her name is Alaska. Since we got her from a pet shop, we have no details of age, breed etc. (I know it's not ideal to get rabbits from a pet shop but she was cramped up in a tiny cage and I knew I had to take her home and love her) . Although I don't know the breed for sure, she looks very much like a lionhead or maybe a lionhead cross. :D

Welcome to the forum. Maybe put a photo up of Alaska, we all love photos of rabbits :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :wave: I love the name of your bunny :) yes we love bunny photos on here, look forward to hearing more about Alaska :D

Having lived in the actual state of Alaska for many years, your bunny's name intrigued me so I thought I'd come say hello. :wave:
Welcome to RU and yes, eager to see pictures of your new friend. :) I had a lionhead cross as well, they are wonderful companions, although I have to say, Pip was a bit opinionated. :lol:

This is a great community and I hope you'll be happy here. :D

Hi Izzy, I'm new as well and preparing to get my first rabbits, hopefully very soon. Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful, I'm learning lots and I'm sure you will too. Welcome!

Hi Izzy and welcome to the forum. As others have said, please feel free to join in the discussions and contribute. Well done for rescuing Alaska and hope to be following her journey in the forum.:wave:

Welcome.
My Madelyn is a lionhead mix and she is my princess.
I hope Alaska brings you lots of happy years.

Back