• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

Aw, well, snoozy time is very important, so photos can wait. :)

That thing you watched on arctic hares sounds interesting. I actually thought arctic hares were white all year... :oops: but they're Joeys in summer? They're beautiful animals. :love:

Yes - v clever isn't it. I think some Artic Hares will stay white in regions that are pretty much always snowy though

Boo's entry, sorry its late
Very smudgey nose, no socks & pure white ears

uJ8WG2Wl.jpg

Penelope & Apricot ?

Penelope said she'll get round to their spring submission, she's a little busy atm though :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

awww, I can see now how you get through so much hay

Boo says you've all got too big nose stripes - less is more :lol: (she may be jealous). Wearing socks in summer too :roll:

Are there no boy bunnies on this thread?

awww, I can see now how you get through so much hay

Boo says you've all got too big nose stripes - less is more [emoji38] (she may be jealous). Wearing socks in summer too :roll:

Are there no boy bunnies on this thread?

Yea honestly my lot do eat a load of hay, we get through so much and there's not much wastage tbh, Clementine the clearly overweight rabbit eats the least weirdly!

I'll get some pictures of Apricot and Penelope, they've still got socks atm! They're quite dark still actually which is interesting too.

Doesn't seem to be [emoji38]

Autumn to Winter submissions please

Here's Boo. I swear since she lost her eyesight she doesn't know to make stripes anymore. She's not worn socks in 2 years

hUXwX5Ll.jpg

Aww, hello Boo. :love: Are you running out of grey to make socks and a stripe? Maybe she needs a new ink cartridge. She's still beautiful as ever, though. :love:

I'll try to remember to get an autumn photo of Sophie later.

Boo is lovely :love: Tui hasn't quite completed her seasonal stripe change yet, so I'll try to remember to send you a pic when she has. It's already apparent though that she's losing her grey skirt for the Winter :)

Back