• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

Butter-Bean changes with the seasons but he's not striped

Bumble always had the same white with black smudges all year round

Time for winter nose stripes everybun

I'm going to post Booblys as a reply to her Autumn photo so its easy to see any changes - if there are any

Any new bunnies with nose stripes are welcome to play but must remain committed to submitting one photo at the start of each season. Boobly

Boo invites her white bunny friends sporting fetching nose stripes to post an up to date photo here. Then we'll do it again in Winter, spring & Summer to monitor how they change with the seasons :love:

Boo nose stripe is currently long & pale. Her ears look white & she has no socks on yet

YF1JqWal.jpg

Autumn above, winter below

hwXGvLel.jpg

Aww thanks. She is beautiful. I didn't think so when I first saw a pic of her. I didn't learn to love REW bunnies or lops til Boo came home

Bit derpy, they were excited [emoji38] Apricot is the one with the stripe
f821cfc6706348791f57f151e25e2c50.jpg
d49eb4aface446ad26aa37047eed7f53.jpg

Well this is new... They side ways for everyone else too? [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bit derpy, they were excited [emoji38] Apricot is the one with the stripe
f821cfc6706348791f57f151e25e2c50.jpg
d49eb4aface446ad26aa37047eed7f53.jpg

Well this is new... They side ways for everyone else too? [emoji38]

Yeah they are sideways, absolutely gorgeous tho

I'm afraid to say I think Penelope & Apricot have the best nose markings, they are so much more interesting than Booblys. Boobly is jealous & thinking of disqualifying them as technically they don't have nose stripes, more nose bunnies

I'm afraid to say I think Penelope & Apricot have the best nose markings, they are so much more interesting than Booblys. Boobly is jealous & thinking of disqualifying them as technically they don't have nose stripes, more nose bunnies

Awh nuu [emoji38]

Yea their markings both change massively, what gets me is, if I posted last years December pics, they look totally different again, I've never seen them look the same way twice, it's weird, obviously this is only my second December having them, but I'm really interested to see if patterns repeat in similar times if weather is similar etc. Last year they were much darker by this time of year. And this summer they kept a stripe whereas last summer they lost most markings and Apricot turned into a completely white rabbit [emoji38]

Back