• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

Oh my, she's so beautiful [emoji7]

Sophie looks gorgous & her nose stripe is perfection

Oooo she's a cutie!!

Aw, I will let her know you all like her nose-striped cuteness!

Zeus never wants to upset anybun but just wants to make friends so have begged me that I should try get him in the gorgeous nose stripe bunny club.

But as he can't prove authentication he shall keep looking for his club [emoji235] but hoped his attempt can be seen as funny and not upsetting :D
42b6b24e64727c043d59d27a81933fc5.jpg
It looks convincing to me, Zeus! Very nice nose stripe! Since he might not fool everyone else, though, maybe he can start his own club for adorable bunnies without a nose stripe. He's so cute!

Tui respects Zeus' clever gesture and accepts it was put forward in the spirit of friendship.

She wonders whether Zeus should confer with Mouseypie. Mouseypie aka Mystic Mouse has magical powers and it's possible that, together with Zeus wishing very hard with all his bunny might, she might be able to enable some new black fur to spring forth on his nose :)
Wooohooo :D

Zeus shall start wishing and hoping :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Aw, I will let her know you all like her nose-striped cuteness!

It looks convincing to me, Zeus! Very nice nose stripe! Since he might not fool everyone else, though, maybe he can start his own club for adorable bunnies without a nose stripe. He's so cute!
Hehe thanks :D that's a good idea!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I will promise to try to get a good pic of this, but with Tui so spookish I might not be successful. She quickly moved as soon as I tried to get closer just now.

Tui always seems to be moulting, but recently a bit more so. This evening I noticed, when she was lying flat out in a sploof position, that she has a band of dark grey stretching all around her skirt area, just above her bum :lol: I don't think this has ever happened before. I find it interesting that these patterns with these bunnies varies from year to year. Season to season is understandable, but April 2021 I would expect to be similar to April 2020.

I will promise to try to get a good pic of this, but with Tui so spookish I might not be successful. She quickly moved as soon as I tried to get closer just now.

Tui always seems to be moulting, but recently a bit more so. This evening I noticed, when she was lying flat out in a sploof position, that she has a band of dark grey stretching all around her skirt area, just above her bum :lol: I don't think this has ever happened before. I find it interesting that these patterns with these bunnies varies from year to year. Season to season is understandable, but April 2021 I would expect to be similar to April 2020.

do it Omi, it is your RU social responsibility to share photos of rabbit loveliness

Tui always seems to be moulting, but recently a bit more so. This evening I noticed, when she was lying flat out in a sploof position, that she has a band of dark grey stretching all around her skirt area, just above her bum [emoji38] I don't think this has ever happened before. I find it interesting that these patterns with these bunnies varies from year to year. Season to season is understandable, but April 2021 I would expect to be similar to April 2020.
I swear mine never look the same twice! It's weird isn't it [emoji38]

Tui thanks for lovely comments and also thanks j&b for posting her pic :love: I'll still try to get a pic of her grey skirt.

Sophie's nose stripe has been changing... This was her in October:

arknPKkh.jpg

And this is her this today:

ACmcjjfh.jpg

:love::love:

It's so interesting how the colour changes isn't it. It seems to me that Sophie's is a much more defined, darker colour going into the Summer period. That's also evident from her paws and ears :)

:love::love:

It's so interesting how the colour changes isn't it. It seems to me that Sophie's is a much more defined, darker colour going into the Summer period. That's also evident from her paws and ears :)
Yes, I think you're right. The edges of her grey spots are lighter and blurrier in winter. I only noticed when looking through the photos. :love:

She’s so beautiful. Reminds of my the ARC bunny we tried to bond with Zigzag, she was such a character.

Yes, I remember her :love: Tui also came from ARC and I think they both came from the same massive rescue, so will be related. Janes's Aoife is also part of Tui's family :love:

Sophie looks beautiful. Thanks for her entry. I've just tried to take Boo's but theres no controlling a blind & deaf bunny that doesnt have a great sense of smell, especially during snoozy time.

I was watching something on artic hares the other week, it was saying how they have to time time their moults to coincide with Spring - which is tricky cos nobun knows when Spring is coming. There were scenes full of Joeys then the Sophie- Joey thrown in. They did look sweet & funny. Not good though obv as predation risk

Sophie looks beautiful. Thanks for her entry. I've just tried to take Boo's but theres no controlling a blind & deaf bunny that doesnt have a great sense of smell, especially during snoozy time.

I was watching something on artic hares the other week, it was saying how they have to time time their moults to coincide with Spring - which is tricky cos nobun knows when Spring is coming. There were scenes full of Joeys then the Sophie- Joey thrown in. They did look sweet & funny. Not good though obv as predation risk
Aw, well, snoozy time is very important, so photos can wait. :)

That thing you watched on arctic hares sounds interesting. I actually thought arctic hares were white all year... :oops: but they're Joeys in summer? They're beautiful animals. :love:

Back