• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

They've stayed very dark this summer strangely! Normally Apricot goes completely white all over in the summer, Penelope normally retains some dark markings, but loses a lot of them... Weird!

I just looked back they're darker now than they were last autumn/winter!

7861ce9dc361091ee8107b7b732405f5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's really interesting Graciee: wonder if it's happened to anyone else's outside colour-changing bunnies?

They've stayed very dark this summer strangely! Normally Apricot goes completely white all over in the summer, Penelope normally retains some dark markings, but loses a lot of them... Weird!

I just looked back they're darker now than they were last autumn/winter!

7861ce9dc361091ee8107b7b732405f5.jpg

ha ha - the twins do make me smile. . Booblys doesn't look any diffrent

Tui & handsome accomplice Tethra

sporting very fetching stripes & bunny nose. I took these at Omi's yesterday when i was there for tea

SK211Wrl.jpg

mzZmLyJl.jpg

5ua8tbYl.jpg

exrQBRcl.jpg

Haha :) Thanks very much for posting j&b. OH has just seen them and said how miserable they both look. Oh well, disregard their expressions and look at Tui's explosion of stripes.

Are the tips of her ears slightly coloured too?

the faintest tinge. I have scoured my photos & this is about the darkest she has been. Socks are similar to ears . This was taken Feb 2017 when we had no heating

b2yUi6Ol.jpg

It's okay Boo, they just aren't as fabulous as you [emoji7]

So this is Penelope, it's hard to get a picture of her when she's not stuffing her face because then she's very busy altering and changing things in the hutch.. [emoji38]
5693aa112476c2e36743bd89b50b64d4.jpg
e93ff6c34f92c2fbefa2ec33ccf1bcc4.jpg
99517546eb0ee4702ee77eb0fcfd5fd0.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

look how pale the twins were last oct:shock:

Aww Boobie looks a bit disappointed with this Autumn's go faster stripe. Chin up, Boobs, you're still bootiful!

I can't believe I missed the pics of Tui and Tethra! I demand more pics of these little beauts!

sporting very fetching stripes & bunny nose. I took these at Omi's yesterday when i was there for tea

SK211Wrl.jpg
[/IMG]

mzZmLyJl.jpg
[/IMG]

5ua8tbYl.jpg
[/IMG]

exrQBRcl.jpg
[/IMG]
How did I miss these! They're both so cute :D we definitely need more pictures of these two on here [emoji7]

look how pale the twins were last oct:shock:
I know it's crazy!

I was going to upload a picture I just took of them, but Tapatalk seems to not be able to see my pictures anymore [emoji51][emoji38] what a gem this app is

Loving these photos. Is there a thread for white bunnies with soot stripes on their noses or grey bunnies with yellow nose stripes please :lol::lol::lol:

Back