Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 197

Thread: Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

  1. #171
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Old and beautiful all, but I know what you mean J&B, Sophie's aging is less noticeable from photos definitely! But Boo's aging better than Lopsy, who's a bit, uhm, rouhg around the edges rather than still silky smooth. I also think Boo still knows when a cuddle's coming!
    I was surprised how happy Boo was to accept loves from you - she's only had loves from family since she went blind - you must give off good vibes or smell

  2. #172
    Warren Veteran mikek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    6,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I was surprised how happy Boo was to accept loves from you - she's only had loves from family since she went blind - you must give off good vibes or smell
    Awww
    did Snickety get any keletkezes' bunny love?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    if you're reading this it's too late.

  3. #173
    Wise Old Thumper joey&boo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    20,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikek View Post
    Awww
    did Snickety get any keletkezes' bunny love?
    he sploofed from under the bed glaring in our direction but we got him out with a prod & treat Apparently he was got for loves later though - he won't have liked that. He is the complete opposite of Boo - maybe why they work so well together

  4. #174
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21,809

    Default

    Apricot's AW21 look!

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  5. #175
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,017

    Default

    Aw what a gorgeous pic that first one is What impressive whiskers and eyelashes she has. She's also got a similar version of the nose stripe dissected like Sophie. Her ears have become all mottled as well.

    Plus we have a pic of Willoughby

    What's the hay?

  6. #176

    Default

    Aww, hello beautiful Apricot (and Willoughby!). I like that she has a line above her nose, too, like Sophie, like Omi mentioned. And I like her spotty ears.
    (Pronouns: he or they)


  7. #177
    Wise Old Thumper keletkezes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    14,179

    Default

    Rocking the splotchy look, maybe she's trying to take after Willoughby
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

    Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

  8. #178
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Aw what a gorgeous pic that first one is What impressive whiskers and eyelashes she has. She's also got a similar version of the nose stripe dissected like Sophie. Her ears have become all mottled as well.

    Plus we have a pic of Willoughby

    What's the hay?
    Hay is Timothyhay.co.uk soft 21, they all really like it!

    She does have great whiskers, I thought most buns did because obviously my rexes don't have any, but Willoughby doesn't have such grand whiskers, so I'm thinking hers are just like that I love her markings, they always change so much, she was always the lighter bun compared to Penelope, even In summer Penelope would have a small dark nose patch normally, but Apricot normally goes all white. Yep Willoughby came to see what was going on

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  9. #179
    Moderator Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    21,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keletkezes View Post
    Rocking the splotchy look, maybe she's trying to take after Willoughby
    Yea I like the bases of her ears with the dark bits the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    Aww, hello beautiful Apricot (and Willoughby!). I like that she has a line above her nose, too, like Sophie, like Omi mentioned. And I like her spotty ears.
    Yea it's so cute, I noticed that when I saw pictures of Sophie

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

  10. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Hay is Timothyhay.co.uk soft 21, they all really like it!

    She does have great whiskers, I thought most buns did because obviously my rexes don't have any, but Willoughby doesn't have such grand whiskers, so I'm thinking hers are just like that I love her markings, they always change so much, she was always the lighter bun compared to Penelope, even In summer Penelope would have a small dark nose patch normally, but Apricot normally goes all white. Yep Willoughby came to see what was going on

    Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Wait, do rex bunnies not have whiskers?
    (Pronouns: he or they)


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •