• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

Thanks for posting j&b. I hadn't considered 'donkey' but yes :lol:

Tui's stripe is actually different to any she's had previously. She now definitely has a Sophie line, plus, and you can just see this in the pic, on either side there is a black blob :) She is also developing a grey skirt line, same as last year.

speaking of moults I just went to take a photo for Boo's Spring 2022 submission

kseWwZSl.jpg

however she has asked I wait 2 weeks as apparently the quiff will moult in to a more interesting pattern within the nose stripe. I shall update then but in the meantime we'll need updates from apricot, sophie, ruby & scarlet. Any other nose stripe or blotch or animal face white bunnies welcome to play along. It'd be really nice to have some eligible boys in the group, has anyone seen Ziggy? Boo

Awww beautiful Boo! [emoji7]

I'll have to get a picture, but Apricot has a tiara/crown shape on her nose [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Awww beautiful Boo! [emoji7]

I'll have to get a picture, but Apricot has a tiara/crown shape on her nose [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

gosh, not sure Boo is gonna like that, she want to be the exclusive princess of this thread:lol: I can't wait to see

gosh, not sure Boo is gonna like that, she want to be the exclusive princess of this thread[emoji38] I can't wait to see
Hahaha

Yea I noticed it last night! Me and Michael were laughing about it, looks really funny it's white in the middle of the dark stripe [emoji38]

Well done Boo :love: I can see that you are trying very hard with your nose stripe this season. Looking forward to next pic.

Not the best picture but you can kinda see it! [emoji38]
e61b78cdf0da2b70d80e943f1f9a683c.jpg

Aw that's a fab one, I love it :D

Not a white bunny, but I did see an interesting moult line on one of the tamer wildies the other day, very Joey-like :love:

Aw that's a fab one, I love it :D

Not a white bunny, but I did see an interesting moult line on one of the tamer wildies the other day, very Joey-like :love:

awww :love: yesterday out foraging I saw a gingery wildie that looked just like him, I was waving frantically & shouting Joey:lol: he ignored me so obv quite close in personality too :lol:

time to get your cameras & fancy phones out says boobly, we are overdue Summertime 2022 submissions.

Here's Boo, ignore Eddy - he doesn't qualify. Note she is wearing one short sock

EojyuSDl.jpg

New bunnies (that are white with nose stripes welcome to join)

Back