• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Boo invites her white bunny friends sporting fetching nose stripes to post an up to date photo here. Then we'll do it again in Winter, spring & Summer to monitor how they change with the seasons :love:

Boo nose stripe is currently long & pale. Her ears look white & she has no socks on yet

YF1JqWal.jpg

Aww look at little Boobie flaunting her go faster stripe! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Fudgie's sad she can't join in but she doesn't have a stripe, just a big brown splodge on her nose.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Aww look at little Boobie flaunting her go faster stripe! [emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Fudgie's sad she can't join in but she doesn't have a stripe, just a big brown splodge on her nose.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

aww, if the splodge changes with the seasons maybe she could play anyway. If not hard cheese Fudgie :lol:

3v95Cqhl.png

I see troubling waters, torrent rivers, relentless thunder & lightning, the sky is raining cats. The mountains are insurmountable, the forests are impenetrable - for ***** sake please appease Boobly & show us some nose stripes

Treacle says she doesn't have a stripey nose but has a butterfly on her face, and does that count ?

Hi Boobs,

posting for Mousey. She knows she is black & white but thought, maybe, you might like to see Mouses stripe taken (adapted) today

eXPq0w9l.jpg

Will upload some pictures maybe tomorrow :D

Apricot has a small dark nose stripe, light ears, no socks yet though

Penelope has a longer but much lighter nose stripe, light ears, no socks either..

Penelope has always been much darker, so this is interesting! She always had the best socks [emoji38]

Also just have to say, Boo is so gorgeous [emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Will upload some pictures maybe tomorrow :D

Apricot has a small dark nose stripe, light ears, no socks yet though

Penelope has a longer but much lighter nose stripe, light ears, no socks either..

Penelope has always been much darker, so this is interesting! She always had the best socks [emoji38]

Also just have to say, Boo is so gorgeous [emoji7]

aww thank you. She is the bestest bunny. A tad precious, self centred & demanding but otherwise perfect :lol:. Look forward to photos - no rush though, Boobly has granted you an extension for her non published deadline

aww thank you. She is the bestest bunny. A tad precious, self centred & demanding but otherwise perfect [emoji38]. Look forward to photos - no rush though, Boobly has granted you an extension for her non published deadline

Awh thank you Boobly for the extension [emoji7] honestly Boo looks like such a character [emoji38]

No socks yet Boo? Made of tough Northern stuff you are :D Not like my OH! :lol: I had the leave the heating on for him at home today XD

No socks yet Boo? Made of tough Northern stuff you are :D Not like my OH! :lol: I had the leave the heating on for him at home today XD

Rock hard is Boo. But also a real softie. The best of everything.

The downstairs bunnies are right sensitive ninnies

Boo has been trawling the forum looking for buns with nose stripes - I just intercepted her sending passive aggressive PMs to those who don't want to play

Boo has been trawling the forum looking for buns with nose stripes - I just intercepted her sending passive aggressive PMs to those who don't want to play
It's okay Boo, they just aren't as fabulous as you [emoji7]

So this is Penelope, it's hard to get a picture of her when she's not stuffing her face because then she's very busy altering and changing things in the hutch.. [emoji38]
5693aa112476c2e36743bd89b50b64d4.jpg
e93ff6c34f92c2fbefa2ec33ccf1bcc4.jpg
99517546eb0ee4702ee77eb0fcfd5fd0.jpg

Apricot atm, she's in the run sorry about the bars [emoji38]

So neither of them have socks atm
957ff5a79cdcbd92a9bef102a7805753.jpg

Wonderful pics. their nose & ear stripes have stripes within them:love:. Booble is really impressed

I have to give Boo food to stop the fidgeting too. She's either on her back asleep or on the move, she doesn't do inbetween

Back