• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

No not really [emoji38][emoji38] they both have really good eyesight tho, so they do okay [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm glad! I did wonder if the lack of whiskers gave them trouble getting around and not bumping into things or something.

Oh, I'm glad! I did wonder if the lack of whiskers gave them trouble getting around and not bumping into things or something.
They seem to do okay, Atticus is particularly good at navigating things.. A little too good tbh, he's like a mountain goat and monkey rolled into one.. He can climb ladders and get up really high.. So I think he's pretty comfortable with judging spaces [emoji38]

They seem to do okay, Atticus is particularly good at navigating things.. A little too good tbh, he's like a mountain goat and monkey rolled into one.. He can climb ladders and get up really high.. So I think he's pretty comfortable with judging spaces [emoji38]

Aw, Atticus the monkey goat. :lol: It does sound like he's fine with judging spaces. :lol:

:love: Apricot looks perfect. little Willoughby too - ahhhhh.

boo's been asking about when next submissions are due. I don't have the heart to tell her she doesn't have a nose stripe anymore. I'm convinced her failure to make any is linked to her eyesight loss

Boo has very cleverly managed to Jazz up her nose stripe for Christmas
tR9K8jQl.jpg

Aww, sweet Boo, decorating her nose for Christmas. What a lovely nose stripe. :love: I've never thought she looks old, but I only see photos of her, of course.

Would you check out Tui's Valentine submission:love:. I have explained to Boobly its more Donkey than stripe but she has allowed it as she very much like donkeys
HwZkFg6l.jpg

hhNPsjdl.jpg

Back