• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

Loving these photos. Is there a thread for white bunnies with soot stripes on their noses or grey bunnies with yellow nose stripes please :lol::lol::lol:

No said Boo, this is an excusive thread for white bunnies with nose stripes (she's in a mood cos everybun elses nose & ear stripes are much fancier than hers)

Less is more said Boobly bear !

No said Boo, this is an excusive thread for white bunnies with nose stripes (she's in a mood cos everybun elses nose & ear stripes are much fancier than hers)

Less is more said Boobly bear !

Awh Boo is so pretty though [emoji7] and I swear if she could speak she'd take over the world [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Awh Boo is so pretty though [emoji7] and I swear if she could speak she'd take over the world [emoji38]

Ha ha - she doesn't even need to talk - she is more than capable of manipulating whatever she want off who she wants . I think she uses mind control

Ha ha - she doesn't even need to talk - she is more than capable of manipulating whatever she want off who she wants . I think she uses mind control
Clementine does this [emoji38] she has a trick too, so she has a cage as a base in the living room, for all her hay and her water bowl and litter tray, but the doors are held back so they can't close. But if she's being ignored too long and wants something she goes back to her cage and shakes the bars with her paws and mouth until someone gives in... It just goes on and on.. And unfortunately she's learnt that we hate the noise so much she'll get what it is she wants very fast [emoji38] she's ended up training us [emoji51]

Boo suggests Susan starts her own thread calling for all mucky & pee stained bunnies [emoji38] (Did Susan upset Boo when she came round ginned up I wonder)
My lot could easily participate in that thread too [emoji51] the embarrassment when we got to the vets and both the white buns were dark orange... Gawd knows what they were doing on the drive there [emoji38]

Ha ha, I found Rups stood on top of the coal basket today, both of them lie so close to the fire I worry about them.
Graciee - dark orange - what had they been doing

Booblys arent much fun I'm afraid. Her Autumn 2020 submission
vJjHeKIl.jpg
[/IMG]
Zeus wants to enquire if he can partake if he can acquire a sexy stripe as he's way jealous of the gorgeous Booblystripe [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Zeus wants to enquire if he can partake if he can acquire a sexy stripe as he's way jealous of the gorgeous Booblystripe [emoji7]

of course, everybun welcome providing they've the right credentials, get that zeus boy on here

Tui says that Zeus will need to prove the nose stripe's authenticity and provenance. RU bunnies with nose stripes would be unhappy to see imitations of this unique fur feature :lol:

of course, everybun welcome providing they've the right credentials, get that zeus boy on here
Zeus never wants to upset anybun but just wants to make friends so have begged me that I should try get him in the gorgeous nose stripe bunny club.

But as he can't prove authentication he shall keep looking for his club [emoji235] but hoped his attempt can be seen as funny and not upsetting :D
42b6b24e64727c043d59d27a81933fc5.jpg

Zeus never wants to upset anybun but just wants to make friends so have begged me that I should try get him in the gorgeous nose stripe bunny club.

But as he can't prove authentication he shall keep looking for his club [emoji235] but hoped his attempt can be seen as funny and not upsetting :D

Nice try Zeus. What a clever bunny you are. However I have to say this strategy didn't work for Boo's friend Mouse on page one :lol:

Nice try Zeus. What a clever bunny you are. However I have to say this strategy didn't work for Boo's friend Mouse on page one [emoji38]
Hahaha Zeus is too lazy and didn't read all the pages [emoji1787]
He will then instead sit back and just oogle the sexy stripes [emoji7]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Hahaha Zeus is too lazy and didn't read all the pages [emoji1787]
He will then instead sit back and just oogle the sexy stripes [emoji7]

Tui respects Zeus' clever gesture and accepts it was put forward in the spirit of friendship.

She wonders whether Zeus should confer with Mouseypie. Mouseypie aka Mystic Mouse has magical powers and it's possible that, together with Zeus wishing very hard with all his bunny might, she might be able to enable some new black fur to spring forth on his nose :)

Back