• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all white bunnies with nose stripes

I've hooked Boobly up to Samsung express so we don't run out of toner again.

Sophie is so gorgeous, she reminds me of how Boo should be, in a fairer world where all bunnies have uppy ears that work & eyes that see.

Sophie & Boo are equally lovely :love:

I'm sure they are equally awesome inside which is what counts :love: Boobly is so hard to photograph these days & she obviously doesn't react to me unless I touch her & then she pools on the floor. Either way it makes for rubbish photos. Joeys still got it in the photogenic department though

Aw, thank you all for admiring Sophie's autumn stripe and socks. :love:

I've hooked Boobly up to Samsung express so we don't run out of toner again.

Sophie is so gorgeous, she reminds me of how Boo should be, in a fairer world where all bunnies have uppy ears that work & eyes that see.
Excellent!

Aw, Boo always makes me think she's what a loppy Sophie would look like! Photos of Boo always make me smile; she's so beautiful and has such a cute face. So, even though she's hard to photograph these days, I love seeing photos of her. :love:

Aw, thank you all for admiring Sophie's autumn stripe and socks. :love:

Excellent!

Aw, Boo always makes me think she's what a loppy Sophie would look like! Photos of Boo always make me smile; she's so beautiful and has such a cute face. So, even though she's hard to photograph these days, I love seeing photos of her. :love:

Younger seeing Boo reminded me of a loppy Sophie . i think Sophie despite being older is ageing much better:lol:

Old and beautiful all, but I know what you mean J&B, Sophie's aging is less noticeable from photos definitely! But Boo's aging better than Lopsy, who's a bit, uhm, rouhg around the edges rather than still silky smooth. I also think Boo still knows when a cuddle's coming!

Old and beautiful all, but I know what you mean J&B, Sophie's aging is less noticeable from photos definitely! But Boo's aging better than Lopsy, who's a bit, uhm, rouhg around the edges rather than still silky smooth. I also think Boo still knows when a cuddle's coming!

I was surprised how happy Boo was to accept loves from you - she's only had loves from family since she went blind - you must give off good vibes or smell:lol:

Awww :love:
did Snickety get any keletkezes' bunny love?

he sploofed from under the bed glaring in our direction but we got him out with a prod & treat :lol: Apparently he was got for loves later though - he won't have liked that:lol:. He is the complete opposite of Boo - maybe why they work so well together

Apricot's AW21 look!
de1f4545ea09308a0622af58a694befc.jpg
5b8e4af423b974b24288f2b0e846a834.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Aw what a gorgeous pic that first one is :love: What impressive whiskers and eyelashes she has. She's also got a similar version of the nose stripe dissected like Sophie. Her ears have become all mottled as well.

Plus we have a pic of Willoughby :love:

What's the hay?

Aww, hello beautiful Apricot (and Willoughby!). :love: I like that she has a line above her nose, too, like Sophie, like Omi mentioned. And I like her spotty ears. :love:

Aw what a gorgeous pic that first one is :love: What impressive whiskers and eyelashes she has. She's also got a similar version of the nose stripe dissected like Sophie. Her ears have become all mottled as well.

Plus we have a pic of Willoughby :love:

What's the hay?

Hay is Timothyhay.co.uk soft 21, they all really like it!

She does have great whiskers, I thought most buns did because obviously my rexes don't have any, but Willoughby doesn't have such grand whiskers, so I'm thinking hers are just like that [emoji38] I love her markings, they always change so much, she was always the lighter bun compared to Penelope, even In summer Penelope would have a small dark nose patch normally, but Apricot normally goes all white. Yep Willoughby came to see what was going on [emoji38]

Rocking the splotchy look, maybe she's trying to take after Willoughby [emoji38]
[emoji38][emoji38] Yea I like the bases of her ears with the dark bits the best!
Aww, hello beautiful Apricot (and Willoughby!). :love: I like that she has a line above her nose, too, like Sophie, like Omi mentioned. And I like her spotty ears. :love:
Yea it's so cute, I noticed that when I saw pictures of Sophie [emoji7][emoji7]

Hay is Timothyhay.co.uk soft 21, they all really like it!

She does have great whiskers, I thought most buns did because obviously my rexes don't have any, but Willoughby doesn't have such grand whiskers, so I'm thinking hers are just like that [emoji38] I love her markings, they always change so much, she was always the lighter bun compared to Penelope, even In summer Penelope would have a small dark nose patch normally, but Apricot normally goes all white. Yep Willoughby came to see what was going on [emoji38]

Wait, do rex bunnies not have whiskers? :shock:

Back