• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apricot making it perfectly clear..

Graciee

Staff member
That the home grown kale is substandard compared with dandelion growing out of the lawn.. [emoji38]

455c32962af66ab3fc21684daa03f127.jpg

6c6a5cc3d89209e76c36ebc8ebefff26.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
so beautiful :love: They have quite subdued nose stripes at the mo don't they. i was thinking of doing a thread especially for white buns with nose stripes, get everyone to submit a winter, spring, summer & autumn photo so we can compare them all.

so beautiful :love: They have quite subdued nose stripes at the mo don't they. i was thinking of doing a thread especially for white buns with nose stripes, get everyone to submit a winter, spring, summer & autumn photo so we can compare them all.
You should totally do that! What's Boos like atm?

Yea it's weird, they didn't completely lose the stripes this summer, last summer Apricot became a completely white bun, this year I think because it wasn't so hot maybe, they kept them? But normally they'd be a lot darker at this point comparing to last year. And they don't have socks yet.. I think it must really depend on temperature - it's so weird! And for the first time ever Apricot is darker than Penelope! Literally the first time that's ever happened [emoji38] Penelope has always been darker - I do love how they never look the same actually and the weird patterns that sometimes happen :)

Dandelions usually win !!

The girls are looking well :love:
Always the way isn't it [emoji38] I just loved how she was nomming the kale, then barged out the pen and started stuffing her face with the dandelions [emoji38][emoji38] it's probably half my fault, anytime I see her in the run I pull one up and poke it through the bars for her [emoji38][emoji38]

Do love seeing your girls! They look full of character.
Yea they are, they're very calm and sweet buns, but there's a lot of personality there and they know exactly what they want [emoji38] I really love how they're both not afraid to rush me for whatever, there's like zero fear and when they see me they race over. They really are the sweetest [emoji7]

Back