• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillians Gardening thread - part 2

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Following on from her hugey successful gardening guide some weeks ago, she has decided to update the thread following her recent recovery from urinary infection. She has been very busy in the garden today with lots of triffids needing to be attended to, including MY raspberry plant, MY blackcurrant plant and a host of other triffids. She has been rampant in the garden, consuming all manor of leafs and triffidy things. So, here for your delight, is Lillian having fun in our garden today. I missed the opportunity to capture a binkey from her - something I have not seen her do for a long time. It is also Lillians Gotcha day today.
So, first image - I swear she is saying "ooooooh"
hd0Z3d3.jpg
[/IMG]

Second image - just after she'd attacked the raspberry plant...and she's never been in this part of the border before....
Qh6ZcMM.jpg
[/IMG]

Third image - How to do lawn edging - Lillian style.....
YIEZjUE.jpg
[/IMG]

Forth image - how to remove those troublesome leaves...
KH76NMd.jpg
[/IMG]

Fifth image - I must have missed one.....
KE79Hgc.jpg
[/IMG]

Sixth image - Now, this puzzles me. This is exacty the spot that Georgina loved and is where Georgina and Ben are lain. What is it about this spot?
DsM8vh3.jpg
[/IMG]

Dear Lillian,
Good work Babes. My only tip is to look for anything new that might've come from a garden centre. Usually very tasty.
Love from Pepper xx

You should have your own gardening programme Lillian, very informative :thumb: lovely photos, as always Craig, its good to see her so well and happy again x

Psssst, Lillian, there is nothing like a good digging and burrowing session in an area that has had some newly placed plants that cost a fortune. If you can dig said plants up and scatter them liberally over the lawn, then continue digging, only pausing to nibble at the newly erected fence all the better :thumb:

If you need any additional tips on how to be a 'Destructabun' do not hesitate to contact me

Love Roisin :D

Back