• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis is on a mad one

loobers25

Warren Veteran
So Dennis is feeling frisky because we have the heating on now and he has taken on many projects around the warren. His main project between the hours of 3-6.30 am was to skuff out of the entire contents of the litter trays and scratch the pink little tray. Once he has a project in mind there is no stopping him. He's all wobbly and clumsy whilst doing so. Often he tumbles backwards into the hay and we have to call the air ambulance. Sponge was sat by herself looking actually really ****** off in the top part of the train. She asked Dennis when the work was due for completion but unfortunately it's behind schedule.

Do anyone else's buns do projects and then get relentless with them?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This warms the cockles of my heart. I love to hear of Dennis' antics. Nothing so pleasing as a bun on a mission.

Meanwhile to moody Syrup - we feel your pain. We all know how it feels to not even be consulted about house renovations, bet he doesn't tidy up after himself either

Not quite the same, but Lillian is on a mahoosive mission in the garden, gardening. Well, I say gardening in the loose sense. Anything and everything is being eaten. My raspberry plant has been savaged along with my blackcurrant triffid - all now slowly digesting inside Lillian. She's going to have some fruity poos I can tell you. She up and down chomping on this, binkeying over there. Henry is so fed up with it, he's come inside for some peace and quiet.
Meanwhile...I've been sent up to the kitchen roof to remove the accumilation of moss and whilst I'm up there, I had to clean the higher loft gutters out as they were also full of moss and water is egressing out down the walls. I don't mind but I'm 54 in a few weeks time and I'm not quite as 'flexible' at getting in and out of windows as I used to be.
Then I had to spend what time I had left pulling my car door apart and replacing the central locking mechanism actuator and lock mechanism. That job would test the patience of a saint I can tell you. I've also cleaned the bunnies out and done some major meal cooking for next week.
I love reading the exploits of Dennis - he sounds so full of character. xx

Tui's mission each day, and indeed several times a day, is to turf the hay out of one of their litter trays. Always the same tray and then she watches me put it all back in again and does the same thing again once I've moved out of the way.

Back