• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing photos

Jemima

Alpha Buck
I cannot see Craig 1965 or Joey & Boos’s photos [emoji22] I can see everyone else’s. Is it just me or something to do with Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I cannot see Craig 1965 or Joey & Boos’s photos [emoji22] I can see everyone else’s. Is it just me or something to do with Tapatalk?

Oh I'm not sure, I can see them and I'm using Tapatalk. I'll have a look - what device are you using Tapatalk on? :)

Just saw its an iPad.. Sorry [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Is it the signature photos? I can see J&Bs new signature :love: and both J&B and Craig’s avatars. I don’t think Craig has a signature. I’m viewing on iPad but not through tapatalk.

My latest photos show Joey & Boo's amazing poo & pot of Rudey's wee so you really are missing out - I hope you get it sorted

It’s all the photos, not just the signatures. I’ll try going on the website to see if that makes a difference.

My latest photos show Joey & Boo's amazing poo & pot of Rudey's wee so you really are missing out - I hope you get it sorted

Lol, I love your photos and used to be able to see them. I thought it was the site playing up but it’s been about a month now.

I can see Rudey’s wee sample on the website!

Last edited:
I can see the photos fine on the website so it must be Tapatalk. Any experts around who know what I could try to get it working?
I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling.

Thank you. I still have the same problem but found a shortcut to the website from Tapatalk so I can see your poo pictures [emoji23]

all is finally well with the world. Tomorrows options: vote 1 for anal gland secretions 2 for ceco time 3 for multi coloured wee

Back