• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Christmas trees

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
Apologies for mentioning the C word so early but what does everyone do about house rabbits and Christmas trees?

Lola and rambo were a dream in the house and never posed any problems but Obi is a complete terror and I can't imagine a Christmas tree surviving a month with him.

Any pics or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
I've seen photos where people have put Puppy Pens around them, one had been put very high up!

Apologies for mentioning the C word so early but what does everyone do about house rabbits and Christmas trees?

Lola and rambo were a dream in the house and never posted any problems but Obi is a complete terror and I can't imagine a Christmas tree surviving a month with him.

Any pics or suggestions would be much appreciated!

haha :lol:

Our tree stands on a table (not that the rabbits are in the same room but it would be one way of keeping them separate).

We had ours on a table when Jake was around the front room, it was only a small table and smallish tree. One day he did manage to get on the table and chew through the lights however! Not switched on while we were out.

When I had my pair they slept under the tree,loved it.Mind you it was an artificial one. :)A couple of test nibbles and that was all.

My bridge bun Bobby totally pulled over our tree, baubles everywhere! I was in ( we kept them out of the room it was in when we were out) he still went back to it tho, he used to jump on the sofa he only had 3 legs bless him but still managed to pull and and tug it. He was fine, no I'll effects.
These days it's a false one, the buns are kept well away from it :lol:

Back