• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Sweet dreams Rudey

Ooooo you've got yourself a deal! I'll send you a few envelopes full so you have enough :)

So large letter... Is this a stamp? Like a specific stamp? I'm sorry I don't really post things [emoji51] pm me address too I don't think I have it, it's really no problem anything for the gorgeous Rudey :) xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

You're too kind - I'll pm you xx

He is feeling very frisky tonight - chasing Mousey round all over the shop & even a fur pull. I'm not at all convinced he is up to the job but I guess they both need the exercise

Are you OK for dual care now? I'm on my last bag now and need to re-order too!

I reckon Graicee will have saved the day. I have 4 on order from vet uk, apparently due in warehouse tomorrow & I asked for priority shipping since they let me boy down. They nicely obliged. If you get stuck (assuming mines arrived) let me know & I'll return the favour. Can't believe he has eaten kilo in about 3 ? weeks - well Mousey probably stole a good bit & quite a lot gets wasted. Nuggets should be served warm & fresh said Rudey

Wow that's good going, pleased he likes them. Doughnut still prefers them wet but I'm not soaking them any more as need to help her teeth in whatever way I can!

Wow that's good going, pleased he likes them. Doughnut still prefers them wet but I'm not soaking them any more as need to help her teeth in whatever way I can!

Yeah Rudey likes them wet, he'll only have about 5 dry. He likes it syringe fed. eats variable amounts from a dish as well though. Other than that he is on grass, slim pickings of fresh forage, cauliflower stalks, kale, tenderstem broccoli & rose petals. Bob's just pointed out he was fit enough to chase Mouse for 90 minutes but somehow can't find the energy to hop to hig nuggets mush bowl. I think he quite enjoys being pandered to

I hope they arrive soon I sent them first class, Idk how long that takes though [emoji51]

I hope they arrive soon I sent them first class, Idk how long that takes though [emoji51]

My postie comes late. Anyhoo he just arrived with not one but four packets. Thank You so much. No stress about running out, phew. Louise & Rudey xxx (& opportunist Mousey)

My postie comes late. Anyhoo he just arrived with not one but four packets. Thank You so much. No stress about running out, phew. Louise & Rudey xxx (& opportunist Mousey)

Oh I'm so glad you got them okay, Mousey definitely deserves some :D xxx

nom nom, thanks again Graicee

Kk2hJ0tl.jpg

thank you:love: you can tell how skinny he is at the back end on that photo. He seems totally fine in himself

I've always been a bit jealous when you see rabbits lying on top of each other, mine never have til this morning I came down to this. Terrible photo as curtains shut

pFxYZ0hl.jpg

The fire had gone out so guessing he was keeping Lady Mouse warm. Option 2 is he collapsed on Mouse in his final attempt at humping .

Back