Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet dreams Rudey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    He certainly does not look to be feeling poorly, he has a lovely shiny coat I really hope he will get his usual appetite back soon xx
    I know! I don't know where he gets that shiny coat from, I think he stole it from a healthier bun

Sending lots more eating vibes for Rudey x. Sorry if you have already said, but have you tried him with Burgess Excel Dualcare ? I seem to remember someone on here saying their bun wouldn't take critical care, but really liked the Burgess
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Sending lots more eating vibes for Rudey x. Sorry if you have already said, but have you tried him with Burgess Excel Dualcare ? I seem to remember someone on here saying their bun wouldn't take critical care, but really liked the Burgess
    I think it was Doughnut. I did think about getting him some & now I've been reminded I should try him. Some things I try have got to work, surely

He is so handsome sorry if it’s already been discussed, does he like puréed fruit/veg ? Frosty doesn’t like critical care but will eat it from a saucer or at least take it from a syringe more willingly if it’s mixed with a little mashed banana or better still his personal favourite, Aldi Apples, Carrots and parsnip baby food pouch. Also, pellet mush made from pellets soaked with a little boiling water soon cools down and he liked that.

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thanks Zoobec & Katty

I caught him having some dried forage earlier

[IMG][/IMG]
    Handsome, beautiful and shiney boy. Sending lots of non fussy eating vibes for Rudey xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"Dennis gonna make the volvic bottle pop, I`ma eat the carrot top, show em` how to make em hop baby" Words and lyrics by 50 cent - 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    He is so handsome sorry if it’s already been discussed, does he like puréed fruit/veg ? Frosty doesn’t like critical care but will eat it from a saucer or at least take it from a syringe more willingly if it’s mixed with a little mashed banana or better still his personal favourite, Aldi Apples, Carrots and parsnip baby food pouch. Also, pellet mush made from pellets soaked with a little boiling water soon cools down and he liked that.
    We have a selection of aldi baby fruit pouches but for some reason he is off fruit. I am sticking some in his cc anyway. He quite likes being syringe fed (not meds) but won't entertain anything from a saucer. He used to

thanks Loobers

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Thanks Zoobec & Katty

I caught him having some dried forage earlier

[IMG][/IMG]
    Look at dat coat. Rudey has such expressive eyes too.
    Topping up the nomming vibes from casa Hillian. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

Have you kept a diary of his eating preferences recently? I've looked back through this thread and it *appears* to me that his pickiness became more apparent after he started on Sulphatrim. Googling to see if this was a common issue, fair to say it was probably inconclusive. There are instances where it has been questionned whether Sulphatrim can cause loss of appetite and certainly in humans it can cause nausea and vomiting. It's a long shot but it would be a good result if this current issue was caused or made worse by the abx. How long has he got to take them for?

You are really going through it with poor Rudey. I do hope he picks up soon xx