Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Sweet dreams Rudey

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    That brought more than a few tears to my eyes. Such an incredible and gentle bunny, with such an expressive face. His character really shone through in the video. Such a treasured and special memory of a remarkable and unique rabbit who I certainly will never forget. xx
    Thanks Craig. He was funny with those treats, he'd be in a lifeless pool then as soon as he got a whiff of those he'd become all animated

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Black bunnies are the best

Yea Fleur was basically not a rabbit at all.. She was more like a demanding puppy who wanted to be with you all the time here's a few of her

Sometimes the pictures of Rudey remind me of faces she used to pull, I can't really explain it but it's a certain look

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    How beautiful was Fleur - like a rexy Rudey

Thanks Jj

Lovely video. I found photos and videos of Spenser a great comfort when I lost him, and they still make me smile. xx

Quote Originally Posted by susie bun View Post
    Lovely video. I found photos and videos of Spenser a great comfort when I lost him, and they still make me smile. xx
    yeah I'm so glad I took lots (& lots) of photos him. I'm going to pick out my favourite & get it framed one day xx

That video is really precious. It's really comforting to watch that back and see what a spark he had at that stage.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Such a beautiful video. He was a very very special bunny and you cared for him amazingly, cleaning up after his many accidents a day and getting up in the middle of the night, every night to feed him.
    Graciee- Fleur was very special too x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm genuinely touched by how lovely some of you lot are - thank you.

Its weird isn't it - i'm coping better (still sob a few times a day) but then I feel guilty about feeling a bit better. It isn't the same without him. 16 months was not long enough, he died a few months short of his 6th birthday

Wise Old Thumper

Such a precious video of him

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Its weird isn't it - i'm coping better (still sob a few times a day) but then I feel guilty about feeling a bit better.
    Glad you're doing a bit better, and that guilt is totally normal, I don't think any of us haven't felt it, that 'but SHOULD I feel better?' grasping sort of feeling.

16m isn't very long at all, but I'm glad you all found each other
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I'm genuinely touched by how lovely some of you lot are - thank you.

Its weird isn't it - i'm coping better (still sob a few times a day) but then I feel guilty about feeling a bit better. It isn't the same without him. 16 months was not long enough, he died a few months short of his 6th birthday
    Yeah, I'm with you fully there. 4 months down the line from Henry and I'm still weepy. It doesn't leave you. And in some ways it shouldn't. It's your way of treasuring and respecting Rudey and your way of connectuing with him. Everyone moves on at different paces - there is no hard and fast rule on that. If you feel weepy, that's ok, perfectly ok. It shows how much you care and how much he meant and nothing can replace that but it also shows what a dedicated, kind, and unselfish person you are. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES