Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet dreams Rudey

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Oh no I'm so sorry to read this. In all honesty when I saw the title to your thread it took me ages to open it because I didn't want to read that Rudey had gone to the bridge

I know how heartbroken you'll be feeling right now but I'm glad Rudey got to spend his last few months with you and his special girl Mouse. You did an incredible job of looking after him and he was so lucky to have you.

Sleep tight Rudey and extra nose rubs for little Mouse xx

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    [IMG][/IMG]

Bunnies: Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

At the Bridge: Scrappy My bunny mentor and the beautiful girl who introduced me to the wonderful world of rabbits

Peanut Butter My cheeky boy who came so far in learning to love and trust humans. If only you could have stayed a bit longer

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry Seeing this thread title stunned me. Rudey has had so many wonderful adventures chronicled by you, I did not expect this.
    There are no words that can ease the sadness you must be feeling. When one has tended a special needs bun for so long, it is a strange place to be in when they have reached the Rainbow. I have no doubt he is looking upon you with love for all the care you gave him. He will always be with you and Mousey.

Sending (((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))) to you and thinking of you at this very sad time.
    Sleep well, Rudey. How we will all miss you. You were and are so deeply loved. xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    This afternoon we took my gorgeous glossy boy to be helped in to his forever sleep. He was given a sedative whilst we had 20 minutes alone in a room with him, so we got to kiss & stroke him, tell him again how special he was - that he'd brought so much joy & tenderness to our lives & that we'd look after his cherished Mousey. He went in to the deepest sleep with his chin resting on the palm of my hand. When he went off for his final injection I don't think he would have felt it. I'm so grateful that his passing was so peaceful.

Sweet dreams my precious Rudey, you will always be the better part of me. Love you xxx
    I have just logged in and read the change in the title of this thread....................and burst into tears I am so very sorry that you have had to let Rudey go.I know your heart must be breaking and that there are no words that can take away your pain So for now I will simply send you many, many hugs and close this post with two words- 'I empathise'...............................

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Oh your beautiful boy, so sorry to read this. x

Thinking of you this morning and hoping you are okay. Rudey was one of the very special little souls that pass our way once in a while, I too empathise with such a loss.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Wise Old Thumper

J & B I am in tears for your sad loss.

I am in floods of tears reading this. Rudey was such a huge character and presence and his adventures always made me smile. Rudey warmed and touched so many hearts outside of the world he knew, and I for one will always remember what a gentle and special rabbit he was.
    You enricjed Rudeys life and he in turn enriched those lives he touched, especially Mouse. And you being there for him as he went to the bridge was something Rudey will have been so proud of.
    Sleep tight and binkey free you gorgeous wonderful Rudey. Big heart, big soul and you will be sadly missed by us. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

He had the best part of his life with you, surely Big hugs to you and Mouse (and Bob). He was definitely a special rabbit :')
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Earlier this week with his Mouseypie

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks to every one of you for your kind words. I feel lost. think Mousey is ok, think she found it stressful him being so poorly at the end. Trying to give her appropriate levels of attention. Shes eating ok xx

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Earlier this week with his Mouseypie

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks to every one of you for your kind words. I feel lost. think Mousey is ok, think she found it stressful him being so poorly at the end. Trying to give her appropriate levels of attention. Shes eating ok xx

Lots more hugs being sent xx

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/