• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Sweet dreams Rudey

Its four months since I last saw & held my boy. Its such a long time but I still kind of think of him as my fourth rabbit - or at least in limbo, not grouped with my other departed bunnies. I so wish I could believe that one day I'll meet him again

OHUfYzHl.jpg

I think about you every single day Rudey & miss you so, so much :love:

I'm so sorry he had to leave you, he certainly was a very memorable bun. I lost my little Toffee bun , Treacles brother, five years ago last month, it still hurts, he was only 2 1/2 :( but I really do believe I will see him again and feel that silky fur, and I hope you will with Rudey. Big hugs xxx

I'm so sorry he had to leave you, he certainly was a very memorable bun. I lost my little Toffee bun , Treacles brother, five years ago last month, it still hurts, he was only 2 1/2 :( but I really do believe I will see him again and feel that silky fur, and I hope you will with Rudey. Big hugs xxx

Big hugs for you too. Its nice you have faith you'll get to smoosh your face in his silky fur one day. Its so sad when they go young. Rudes was almost 6 but I only got to enjoy him for 15 months xx

I've just taken the time to read this entire thread.

He was definately such a lovely boy and clearly brought so much to yours and mouse's lives.
Its such a shame that he had to leave this life, but I've no doubt he'll be waiting to meet you.

Such a handsome boy.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I've just taken the time to read this entire thread.

He was definately such a lovely boy and clearly brought so much to yours and mouse's lives.
Its such a shame that he had to leave this life, but I've no doubt he'll be waiting to meet you.

Such a handsome boy.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Wow, thats some reading! So sweet of you, thanks DP xx

:,( it’s so sad that he has left us. It hurts me because I know the heart hurty you are feeling, especially on bad days. I wish they could stay forever and ever. He was a handsome boy :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:,( it’s so sad that he has left us. It hurts me because I know the heart hurty you are feeling, especially on bad days. I wish they could stay forever and ever. He was a handsome boy :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea :(

I'm so sorry, buns can be so special, but so delicate, it's the worst combination. I'm still so broken about Fleur, I think I had her 8 months? You feel cheated, like there was meant to be more time :( sending you so many hugs xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yea :(

I'm so sorry, buns can be so special, but so delicate, it's the worst combination. I'm still so broken about Fleur, I think I had her 8 months? You feel cheated, like there was meant to be more time :( sending you so many hugs xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

8 months :( Thanks Graicee. I think you get this statement : theres something really special about black animals (i'm a little obsessed with them xx

Back