• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Green/White Tea

Ross

Warren Scout
Hellooo :)

I just read somewhere that Rabbits can drink Green Tea, in small doses when it’s not hot!!
I was thinking brilliant because I drink green tea at quite a low temp, and I’ve always been quite careful not to drink it in there pen, as there naughty and would knock it over :lol: and didn’t want them licking the carpet where it would spill... my question being if green tea is not dangerous to them, is a white tea? Because I also drink that lol

Would love it if I could carefree spill drinks in my front room again :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would anyone feed a rabbit green tea? I'm confused!

I'd say not. There is some caffeine in green tea, and also some issue about the liver in high quantities in humans, if I remember right.

I give my bunny warm mint tea as a treat because he loves it, found this out when he got at my cup of tea! And he has also managed to get his head into a mug of chamomile tea a few times, but no I wouldn’t let a rabbit have access to anything with caffeine in.

Back