• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing ideas

Caz said:
I don't know who found them first but they work really well for creating different set-ups but really hurt to put together!

I think it's Bluebunny that all our bunnies have to thank for their new homes.

woah, i am sooooo impressed with these constructions!

i think i may need to get some of these tings too. how do you find they weather outside?

and how much were they?

smallbrownfrog said:
how do you find they weather outside?

Ask me again in a couple of months mine have been outside only a few weeks :D !

smallbrownfrog said:
and how much were they?

I posted the auction link further up in this post although it has ended he will relist as there are quite a few left!

Caz

P.S. Thank you Bluebunny from Zeus, Athena and Violet!!

I'm gonna get myself a few of those as soon as I know my friend's willing to accept them, as I'm not home at the moment!

They seem ingenious!

Bertie said:
Caz said:
I don't know who found them first but they work really well for creating different set-ups but really hurt to put together!

I think it's Bluebunny that all our bunnies have to thank for their new homes.

yep thats right!!!! :lol: :lol:

Well I do remember bluebunny telling me about them on an older thread...jeez I hope there will be some left for me one day LOL :lol:

Would be interesting to see pictures of the mums and dads living quarters. I think perhaps the bunnies have taken over the mortgage payments as well as the house :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jackslot must be coming close to becoming a millionaire by now :lol: where would we be without storage cubes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent, thanks!

I'm totally NOT creative, so I'm gonna sit down and attempt to do some cage designing...if I'm not back in a week, the effort's killed me...:D

Back