• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

newpapers

I don’t use them for litter trays, but if I do need some for fire lighting etc, I get them from the paper recycling bin at the supermarket.

hi - just wondered if anyone had any tips for sourcing old newspapers for bunny trays ...?
thanks
Live near London? Free metros at basically every station if you go early you can get a stack, and sometimes at the end of the day they've not all been taken [emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Try asking at coffee shops or similar, I get them from work plus have a couple of people who bring them in for me.

I need newspaper for my lionhead Madelyn with her longer fur. Many people are going digital with their newspapers. I get barely enough for one bunny from my sister/her spouse and myself. Sometimes spouse gets a free job hunting or auto selling paper from the coffee shop too.

I have a few neighbours who give me theirs. I can also pick up some at the tip, not supposed to though!

thanks for the tips everyone - my sources for newspapers are drying up .. am resorting to smuggling some out of the tip too …

Back