• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lou-lou

I’m wondering if anyone can offer me some advice please? I have two male rabbits 6 months old, (bought from a breeder same litter. We thought they were a male and female.) they have both been neutered about a months ago. I re-bonded them after separating them due to fighting and they have been happy together for the last month. We let them out of their enclosure for a run round which we have done before, and they started to fight. They are now separate again, my question is if I re bond them again are you going to keep fighting if their environment changes? Do I need to re-home one?

They will still be quite hormonal, probably for at least another couple of months. I would give them a lot more time and keep their space the same for at least another month before you increase the area. They should get there eventually when they are less hormonal and more settled - just don't rush things.

They will still be quite hormonal, probably for at least another couple of months. I would give them a lot more time and keep their space the same for at least another month before you increase the area. They should get there eventually when they are less hormonal and more settled - just don't rush things.

I agree with Shimmer :thumb:

Back