• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgina bunny - 2nd anniversary

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Two years ago today, our beloved Georgina sadly passed over the bridge. Not a day has passed, that Georgina hasn't been in my thoughts. Not a day has passed that I have not shed a tear over her.
Georgina lived with her doting hus-bun Ben, and they shared the most magical love life that two rabbits could ever live. They were inseperable and bonded immediately. Ben, the gentle giant worshipped Georgina, and Georgina loved Ben in her independant and unique way. Georgina loved food and had a very special way of making sure she kept Ben's nose out of the food bowl. She would place her 2 front paws on the food bowl and just dive on in.
Georgina had her feisty moments - she liked her independance but she loved the warmth and comfort Ben provided for her.
Georgina, you beautiful sweet gentle rabbit - we miss you every single day. My tears run for you because I know youo aren't with us anymore. I just hope that over the bridge, you have found and been re-united with Ben because you had a special relationship filled with love. You were beautiful and we tried to give you the very best life that you truly deserved. Bless you Georgina - I will always remember you.

This was Georginas favorite spot in the entire garden - it is where she lies and I say good morning to her every day.
hpnpxP0.jpg
[/IMG]

Georgina loved sumbathing and ear washing.
nU8Gzex.jpg
[/IMG]

Georgina had the softest fur of any rabbit I've had.
LVXONQS.jpg
[/IMG]

I am quite pleased with this photo - I like the way the colours highlight Georgina.
C3C5kX9.jpg
[/IMG]

Georgina and daffodils.
RqOGQJb.jpg
[/IMG]

This just makes me cry and cry. Ben, showing how much he really really loved his wife-bun Georgina.
BRH7BpU.jpg
[/IMG]

I fondly remember you sharing Georginas story with me on bunny top trumps. She was beautiful. Anniversaries are hard, hugs x

What a beautiful bunny she was, love the photo of her and Ben. Its so hard when they have leave us Craig, big hugs for you xxx

Such lovely and precious photos of your beautiful girl. She really is beautiful Craig. It's really sweet how much you love your bunnies

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back