Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roger Bodger

Sorry for your loss, I'm sure he had a great life with you, binky free Roger, love to you and Bobbie xx

So sorry to hear this. Binky free Roger xxx
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I am so sorry to read this, binky free Roger.

I am very sorry I missed this thread yesterday. I am so sorry that you lost Roger

Binky Free Roger xx

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

So sorry for your loss. Xxx

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so very sorry that you've lost Roger Really hoping that Bobbie will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Lost my larger-than-life Roger 2 days ago. He was the liveliest bunny in the garden, always bright and never off his food. He ate as normal and then later I found him sitting quietly in the shed which I thought was a bit odd. His wifebun Bobbie kept coming to stand by me and then I realised there was something not right. So I took him to the Vets and asked them to check everything they could and all seemed good, even teeth, so the Vet put him on Metacam for a week to see if he perked up as he did fall out of his hutch about 2 months ago but seemed ok. Came home and gave him the Metacam and put him in his hutch. About an hour later I heard a noise and then 4 loud thumps which I knew was Bobbie as she has the loudest thumps in the garden and I had an awful feeling so I went out to see, hoping I was wrong but he had gone. He would have been 7 soon and I had had him for 5 years, came from someone who never gave him hay as they didn't know and he was in a mess when I took him on. Him and Bobbie were so close. Perhaps I should have had him checked after the fall but he seemed fine. Binky free Roger xx
    Oh Tonibun, I'm so sorry. RIP Roger xxx
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

I am sorry Tonibun. Binky free Roger. Lots of loves to Tonibun and Bobbie xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bam & Charlie
    Humanisation to the nation ~ One Love ~ Tipper Tapper Toby

I am sorry that you lost Roger, Tonibun. He sounded a very special bunny and you gave him a wonderful happy life. Binky gree Roger. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Sorry to see this sad news. Thinking of you and Bobbie. x