• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roger Bodger

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Lost my larger-than-life Roger 2 days ago. He was the liveliest bunny in the garden, always bright and never off his food. He ate as normal and then later I found him sitting quietly in the shed which I thought was a bit odd. His wifebun Bobbie kept coming to stand by me and then I realised there was something not right. So I took him to the Vets and asked them to check everything they could and all seemed good, even teeth, so the Vet put him on Metacam for a week to see if he perked up as he did fall out of his hutch about 2 months ago but seemed ok. Came home and gave him the Metacam and put him in his hutch. About an hour later I heard a noise and then 4 loud thumps which I knew was Bobbie as she has the loudest thumps in the garden and I had an awful feeling so I went out to see, hoping I was wrong but he had gone. He would have been 7 soon and I had had him for 5 years, came from someone who never gave him hay as they didn't know and he was in a mess when I took him on. Him and Bobbie were so close. Perhaps I should have had him checked after the fall but he seemed fine. Binky free Roger xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like he had a great life once he came to live with you ...
Binky free Roger

Lost my larger-than-life Roger 2 days ago. He was the liveliest bunny in the garden, always bright and never off his food. He ate as normal and then later I found him sitting quietly in the shed which I thought was a bit odd. His wifebun Bobbie kept coming to stand by me and then I realised there was something not right. So I took him to the Vets and asked them to check everything they could and all seemed good, even teeth, so the Vet put him on Metacam for a week to see if he perked up as he did fall out of his hutch about 2 months ago but seemed ok. Came home and gave him the Metacam and put him in his hutch. About an hour later I heard a noise and then 4 loud thumps which I knew was Bobbie as she has the loudest thumps in the garden and I had an awful feeling so I went out to see, hoping I was wrong but he had gone. He would have been 7 soon and I had had him for 5 years, came from someone who never gave him hay as they didn't know and he was in a mess when I took him on. Him and Bobbie were so close. Perhaps I should have had him checked after the fall but he seemed fine. Binky free Roger xx
Oh Tonibun, I'm so sorry. RIP Roger xxx

I am sorry Tonibun. Binky free Roger. Lots of loves to Tonibun and Bobbie xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I am sorry that you lost Roger, Tonibun. He sounded a very special bunny and you gave him a wonderful happy life. Binky gree Roger. xx

Back