• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fate seems to be conspiring again... she's gone

I am so sad to see this :( life is so cruel to bunnies. Binky free little one. Lots of hugs being sent tonight xxx p.s your inbox is full

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some of you will know that I have been worried sick that Lolly was taken from me by RHD2. I have had the news today that histology hasn't found RHD as the cause. I still need a more detailed description from the vets but it was something like a clot and anurysm. Not a long established illness but an event that day. That's as much consolation as I can ask for but still heartbreaking.

Lockdown is over and I can resume my social life now. Shame I didn't know in time for my birthday but such is life!

Some of you will know that I have been worried sick that Lolly was taken from me by RHD2. I have had the news today that histology hasn't found RHD as the cause. I still need a more detailed description from the vets but it was something like a clot and anurysm. Not a long established illness but an event that day. That's as much consolation as I can ask for but still heartbreaking.

Lockdown is over and I can resume my social life now. Shame I didn't know in time for my birthday but such is life!

Well of course it is a relief that it was not RHD, but still tragic none-the-less :cry:

I am so sory and heartbroken for you. I share the tears that you will have shed - this is such tragic news.
Be comforted in that you moved heaven and earth and put Lolly's needs and welfare before your own and you gace her the very best chance. It was not your fault that you had to let her go and although it hurts, you did the right thing.
I am so so sorry
Binkey free beautiful Lolly. xx

Back