• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to find hay online

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Hello all, it's been a while. Finn is doing well but I am just interested in looking around for new hay supplies. Just curious if it's worth looking if I can get more for my money. There are a couple of farms nearby selling bales on Gumtree but I think a whole bale might be a bit big!

There used to be a website (hay for pets?) that I used to buy from years ago but I can't seem to find it anymore. Currently, I'm buying Natures Own Sweet Green Hay and 14kg is about £20. Not terrible but still interested in having a look around.

If you have any links to suppliers they'd be greatly appreciated. I can't drive so delivery would be good to have :oops::lol:

Hello all, it's been a while. Finn is doing well but I am just interested in looking around for new hay supplies. Just curious if it's worth looking if I can get more for my money. There are a couple of farms nearby selling bales on Gumtree but I think a whole bale might be a bit big!

There used to be a website (hay for pets?) that I used to buy from years ago but I can't seem to find it anymore. Currently, I'm buying Natures Own Sweet Green Hay and 14kg is about £20. Not terrible but still interested in having a look around.

If you have any links to suppliers they'd be greatly appreciated. I can't drive so delivery would be good to have :oops:[emoji38]
Timothyhay.co.uk for sure, mine all love it :)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back