• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grumpy chops x4

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Is it just me or do all my rabbits look seriously grumpy today ?

FXbFosHl.jpg

7j8DxbPl.jpg

ngaIOPAl.jpg

2faIfNkl.jpg

That's a death stare from Mousey-pie right there. I hope you have got them suitable treats to appease their displeasure.

You didn't perchance get them some herbs from Lidl? I made that mistake a couple of weeks ago. Goodness me, the foot flicks I got for that would have made a docker blush!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:lol: nose rubs, being stroked & told they are beautiful, personal welfare check ins, pre breakfast, elevenses, lunch, early tea, dinner, midnight supper & various tiny morsels from the garden in addition - I've not done anything out of the ordinary.

No offers of Lidl herbs Scrappy (are yours fooled if you take them out of the pack & bring home in a Waitrose bag?) - however there was mucho talk about heavy foraging required for winter but no action . Maybe they understand us? Joey & Boo might be peeved they have no log burner to lie in front of & maybe Rudey & mouse jealous that one day Boey will have carpet.

Back