• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

OliveTree

Warren Scout
Hello, I'm new to the forum and also new to rabbits! We are hoping to adopt our first rabbits within the next month or so, and I have lots of questions! My first question is, am I better to ask all my questions in one thread or to separate them out? I have done lots of reading but there are still some things I'm not sure about!

Welcome! Exciting times ahead.

I'd ask each question separately as they are much easier to answer that way. We'll certainly try to help

Hi welcome to the forum :wave: ask as many questions as you like, its a great idea to be prepared before your new bunnies arrive. Good luck, and be sure to let us know all about them when they arrive.

Hello, and welcome to the forum:wave: ask as many questions as you need :thumb:

Hello and welcome. We are always happy to answer your questions! Also have a look on the Rabbit Welfare Association's website.

Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask whatever questions you want - there is a wealth of experience here and we'll do our best to help answer the questions for you. Also, it might help to just dip in and out of the various threads - they might help you get a feel for things. x

Back