• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Few More of Dara & John-Joe

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They really are such a lovely couple of Bunnies and their antics never fail to make me smile :D :love:

gFrv6go.jpg

3jcw61k.jpg

7GWkHBu.jpg

wTjzB3V.jpg

They're both so cute [emoji7][emoji7]

Idk how you do it though, I mean if you put any of my 4 in that space it'd be wrecked in about 20 mins, absolute chaos would ensue and that fabric would be peed on and eaten [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

dear graciee,--I am reading your mind,yes - it would be chaos,-totally rearranged,and massive clean up,--I trust those branches and leaves are pear..??-I will check my list again but I believe plum is a no-no,[single seed fruit]--..-I love that rabbit statue with a baby bun in the back pack..--sincerely james waller from the other kent:love::wave:

Last edited:
dear graciee,--I am reading your mind,yes - it would be chaos,-totally rearranged,and massive clean up,--I trust those branches and leaves are pear..??-I will check my list again but I believe plum is a no-no,[single seed fruit]--..-I love that rabbit statue with a baby bun in the back pack..--sincerely james waller from the other kent:love::wave:

Apple twigs/leaves :)

apple,leaves,branches

dear jakes,jane,-that works,very good.,thank you for your response--sincerely james waller-from the other kent-usa:love::wave:

Back