• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue centres in the South East

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of any rescue centres in the South East? I've been looking online at the ones I know of for a husbun for Lilac but no joy so thought I should expand my search. The only ones I know of are Bobtails, Foal Farm and RSPCA. I'm thinking of the Surrey/Sussex/Kent areas mostly. Most of what I've seen online are either babies, females (I'm open to it but I know they're harder to bond) or already bonded pairs.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Thanks I will check out their website [emoji846]

The website isn’t kept very up to date. Jacky, who runs it, does it all herself and works as well. Worth an email to see if she has anything suitable. good luck in your search! x

The website isn’t kept very up to date. Jacky, who runs it, does it all herself and works as well. Worth an email to see if she has anything suitable. good luck in your search! x
I've sent an email as the site wouldn't work properly on my phone (although I think that's more an issue with my phone as it's playing up!). I've also seen another chap who sounds like a good match on another website but I'll wait to hear back first.

Back