Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dermal/Nodular Myxi

Spudsey what a little star she is. Glad she must be feeling ok. 12 is an amazing age

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Spudsey what a little star she is. Glad she must be feeling ok. 12 is an amazing age
    She certainly is! Need to find something to put down on my laminate floor so she can have a little bit of exercise later. Hate these indoor cages!

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix Potter View Post
    She certainly is! Need to find something to put down on my laminate floor so she can have a little bit of exercise later. Hate these indoor cages!
    Bless. Hope she is continuing to do well. Did you manage to get her some apple sticks btw?

We had a vets appointment with Simon at the cat@rabbit clinic today. He thinks it's looking less like myxi 😊 she may have got something in it or caught it herself but we'll never know. Continuing with penicillin injections, eye drops and metacam and back again next week with Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Bless. Hope she is continuing to do well. Did you manage to get her some apple sticks btw?
    Yes I did thanks! Although ordered from hop to forage and Galen's garden. Think it was the ones from GG that were more preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix Potter View Post
    We had a vets appointment with Simon at the cat@rabbit clinic today. He thinks it's looking less like myxi �� she may have got something in it or caught it herself but we'll never know. Continuing with penicillin injections, eye drops and metacam and back again next week with Simon.
    Sounds as though she is recovering, from whatever the issue was. I hope she will soon be 100% better xx

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.