Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dermal/Nodular Myxi

Quote Originally Posted by kattymieoww View Post
    Sending vibes for your girl,hope she gets better.x
    Thank you so much

Sending lots of vibes to them both xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix Potter View Post
    Thank you!!!! Yes despite her age (12!) she has got through two bouts of snuffles this year alone, just hope she can get through this too! i know I'm incredibly lucky to have had her so long, but I would rather she just went peacefully and not through some horrible illness. Guess thats what every pet owner wants isn't it?
    It is what every pet owner wants but that doesn't mean Spudsey can't have that in later years. I hope she copes ok. She's in expert hands xx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    Sending lots of vibes to them both xx
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    It is what every pet owner wants but that doesn't mean Spudsey can't have that in later years. I hope she copes ok. She's in expert hands xx
    Thank you

Spudsey now home Was very concerned when we picked her up, was sitting very quietly in bedroom of hutch although had eaten. Perked up a little in carrier, but then went really quiet again. She's back in the indoor cage again but I've removed the top level and put it on our kitchen table, so she now has a view outside and can see more than the last time we brought her in, so hopefully she won't mind it too much!

Spudsey now home Was very concerned when we picked her up, was sitting very quietly in bedroom of hutch although had eaten. Perked up a little in carrier, but then went really quiet again. She's back in the indoor cage again but I've removed the top level and put it on our kitchen table, so she now has a view outside and can see more than the last time we brought her in, so hopefully she won't mind it too much!
    Bless her, I hope she will soon be well enough to go back outside as remember you saying how her being a true wildie means she really prefers outdoor life. Sending lots of vibes for her xx

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

Thanks Jane. I awoke to the sound of her thumping a couple of hours ago and she's eaten all her breakfast already so that's a good sign.

Thanks Jane. I awoke to the sound of her thumping a couple of hours ago and she's eaten all her breakfast already so that's a good sign.
    She's a right feisty wee Bunny !! She'll soon be able to get back outdoors I am sure. I bet you'll get 'the look' a lot whilst she is indoors leaving you in no doubt that Lady S is not impressed by having to live indoors If only we could get them to understand that sometimes doing want they dont want to do is for their own good !

I remember when your were hand rearing Spudsey, she will always hold a special place in my heart. I cant believe she is 12 now, honestly were does time go.................

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    She's a right feisty wee Bunny !! She'll soon be able to get back outdoors I am sure. I bet you'll get 'the look' a lot whilst she is indoors leaving you in no doubt that Lady S is not impressed by having to live indoors If only we could get them to understand that sometimes doing want they dont want to do is for their own good !

I remember when your were hand rearing Spudsey, she will always hold a special place in my heart. I cant believe she is 12 now, honestly were does time go.................
    Ha Ha! She's been busy rearranging her cage this morning and is now sitting quietly! I would love her to stay inside personally given her age, but definitely think she'd prefer to get back outside! depends how the weather goes. I was lucky when I moved her back outside earlier in the year as we had a lovely warm spell. seems so autumnal now although I have been in France for the past week where they were having a bit of a heat wave!

Awww thanks Jane! I don't know where that time has gone! But I have been incredibly lucky to have had her for 12 years, she is one amazing rabbit!