Thread: Raised,red sores

Default Raised,red sores

I recently found 2 raised up, red sores on my bunny's body. She lives outdoors with her sister and I haven't ever seen them scratch each other or play rough. The sores look more like a bite or worm, I'm not really sure. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lgoode0913 View Post
    I recently found 2 raised up, red sores on my bunny's body. She lives outdoors with her sister and I haven't ever seen them scratch each other or play rough. The sores look more like a bite or worm, I'm not really sure. Any ideas?
    It's impossible to say without seeing the 'sores'. The best thing you can do is to take your Rabbit to a Vet to obtain a diagnosis and treatment.

Are you in the UK ?

Links to information about various health problems that can affect Rabbits :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems
    NB- If you think your Rabbit is unwell it is essential to seek immediate veterinary attention.

Sorry to hear about your bunny, yes definitely a vet visit needed. Sooner treatment started the better, good luck !
    [IMG][/IMG

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES