• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birthday treat finally arrived....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
My birthday pressie has finally arrived! Mum ordered it too late, stupid hooman.

As you can see I am enjoying my enrichment forage box. Whilst Lady Pip is enjoying sampling the free "packaging" that came in the box. Mum says we are spoiled, we don't agree at all.

Yours sincerely.

Lord Archie
f76626d306b4eebd8a5369fba5240f96.jpg
7a18474d9b1b72b4744c651cb53dbdd2.jpg
fb0a4bed2c5878b87f3c491bebf7b8e5.jpg

"How can one spoil royalty?"
Surely you only get the rich rewards that go with being of superior heritage and status? I hope that the foraging treats were of suitable quality to enrich the royal pallet?

Very yummy Lord Archie!

Psst, I think your mum should get you another one as compensation for not getting it on time [emoji39]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

That looks lovely Lord Archie, better send her a reminder in plenty of time next year ! Enjoy stuffing your face xx

I am sorry you have to deal with hoomans Lord Archibald. "Hooman error". Your teeny weeny royalness should not have to deal with such lateness

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I am sorry you have to deal with hoomans Lord Archibald. "Hooman error". Your teeny weeny royalness should not have to deal with such lateness

Yes she is most disappointing as a hooman. She seems to think lateness is acceptable

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and poor etiquette indeed photographing a Lady whilst eating

7a18474d9b1b72b4744c651cb53dbdd2.jpg

Back