• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clementine giving me Emeprid kisses

Made me cry - it reminded me so much of my Ben who would do this every day to me. You are incredibly blessed having a rabbit who freely reciprocates love in this way. It is a beautiful and touching moment that is treasured by all rabbit owners who have buns who do this. It shows Clementine trusts you and loves you and visually demonstrates this. :love:

Made me cry - it reminded me so much of my Ben who would do this every day to me. You are incredibly blessed having a rabbit who freely reciprocates love in this way. It is a beautiful and touching moment that is treasured by all rabbit owners who have buns who do this. It shows Clementine trusts you and loves you and visually demonstrates this. :love:

Yea Clementine is very affectionate actually, most of the time you wouldn't know it, she looks like she'd murder you in your sleep for being late with the food or breathing wrong near her most of the time [emoji38][emoji38] I wish that was an exaggeration but she's so so so sassy and gives me a look and I just have to apologise [emoji38][emoji38]

But we groom each other at least once a day, she's the same with my boyfriend too so we both get daily Clementine kisses [emoji7] Clementine also likes climbing on my boyfriend, not me so much though [emoji38]

My other three are all so different, Atticus doesn't groom anyone not even other buns, he's weird after his personality change, sweet tho, likes head rubs in one direction, death awaits you if you rub back and forth [emoji38] Apricot loves nose rubs, back and forth is fine, and she likes full body pets and becomes a puddle and purs. Penelope loves climbing on you but isn't always up for pets, if she is it's gentle one way only nose pets or gentle back pets, she's fine with you touching her just never settles down for it, wants to be climbing or sometimes laying on you - she'd rather lay on my stomach for 20 mins with no touching than me pet her for 20 for example [emoji38]

I love how different they all are. Makes me miss Fleur she'd make loud noises when she heard me near by and demand I come see her, she'd get so mad if I didn't [emoji51][emoji51] like grunting and honking noises? Kinda idek, then she'd climb all over me and lick me to death [emoji38][emoji38] she was by far the least like a rabbit [emoji38]

Basically all rabbits are so amazing and unique [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back