Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are buns meant to look like this top down?

Phillip's heart was also picked up on x-ray. I really hope you get to the bottom of things soon. You must be absolutely exhausted with all of this. Sending lots of love x

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    He just had belly pressing and stasis. Hopefully is just fur xx oh and he never had a heart scan.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    my vet said the xray looked fine, although today's one her arm was in the way of her heart, so last was last Friday where it could be seen, I'm hoping it's just the fur, she's been a lot more normal since passing that poop mess and coming back from the vets, so here's hoping, If we can get her back to eating and decent poops again I might get the heart scan for peace of mind, but my vets confident it's not that and doesn't wanna do it because the gut stuff.. So I feel like I'm in a catch 22 I don't wanna put her through something unnecessary when it could harm her more, especially when my vet doesn't think it's a problem.. But now I'm worried it could be her heart buns aye! Nightmare

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Topping up Clementine vibes. I hope that she starts to improve soon Graciee. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Phillip's heart was also picked up on x-ray. I really hope you get to the bottom of things soon. You must be absolutely exhausted with all of this. Sending lots of love x
    Yea it's like the stasis that never ends I've been running on such little sleep for a week and a half now and I've got the hamster who needs her medication every night too

Maybe I can get her another appointment and ask the vet if there's a better angle we can take the xray at to confirm it via that, without putting her out for it

Thanks for the support x

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Topping up Clementine vibes. I hope that she starts to improve soon Graciee. xx
    Thank Craig, really appreciate it xx

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea it's like the stasis that never ends I've been running on such little sleep for a week and a half now and I've got the hamster who needs her medication every night too

Maybe I can get her another appointment and ask the vet if there's a better angle we can take the xray at to confirm it via that, without putting her out for it

Thanks for the support x

Perhaps ask your vet if a conscious ultrasound is a possibility too? Phillip has had those to check his heart after the initial diagnosis, I don't know if you can diagnose heart problems with it though. But always worth asking.

Sounds very stressful, and not knowing what the problem is, is hard going. Clementine is very lucky to have you fighting her corner x

Vibes for Clem & you xx

Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    Perhaps ask your vet if a conscious ultrasound is a possibility too? Phillip has had those to check his heart after the initial diagnosis, I don't know if you can diagnose heart problems with it though. But always worth asking.

Sounds very stressful, and not knowing what the problem is, is hard going. Clementine is very lucky to have you fighting her corner x
    Yea I think I will, just remember it wasn't last Friday for last xray before today's it was earlier that week I think - it's all merging into one huge mess in my brain
    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Vibes for Clem & you xx
    Thank you xx

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of love and hugs. I hope you can find out what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Sending lots of love and hugs. I hope you can find out what the issue is.
    Thanks Omi me too.

Just gave her meds and cleaned out her tray again, like 30 poops! All small and black and worse than where we were yesterday but definitely a positive, she's eating hay again and taking treats again!

I'm at the hospital tomorrow with my nan so doing medication is gunna be difficult it's gunna be 12,8,4 for the Cisapride and Emeprid now, which is gunna be tough, was much easier doing 2 times a day and I'm the only one who will give meds, and my boyfriend has to make up the time where he left early today anyway so Idk how we are gunna manage the 4pm dose have to see how my day pans out I guess