• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Returning member

Hello it has been a heck of a long time since I was here, but since my last being here and owning bunnies..(Or as it was, owned by them)
My partner and I are looking into moving together shortly and discussing getting a pair of little house hoppies when settled. Yet as with all animal welfare I was hoping to brush up and see how much has changed and best provide. Also track down a rescue near the forest of dean. :love::love:

Hi, welcome back to RU. Windwhistle Warren is a fantastic bunny rescue and is based in Chaxhill, Minsterworth so definitely your best bet. Alice who runs the rescue is a wonderful lady and usually there are around 100 bunnies there all waiting for their forever homes.

Best of luck in finding, one, two, three, four....new furry friends. x

Lovely to have you back. We’d love to see your photos when you decide that it’s the right time to open your home to bunnies again x

Welcome back.

I've had a few bunnies from Windwhistle Warren. They are always really good hay eaters and put my others to shame.

Back