• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's new friend U/D post 21

Oliver's still a little wary but they've just been playing for ages through the bars. [emoji7]

Freddie looks ginormous now!
0f491876aec75541ecddf771bad4ae42.jpg

Freddie looks fat but it's all fluff, honest! [emoji23][emoji23] We've just got used to the size of him tbh; it will be interesting to see Oliver grow with Freddie as a benchmark!

Freddie looks fat but it's all fluff, honest! [emoji23][emoji23] We've just got used to the size of him tbh; it will be interesting to see Oliver grow with Freddie as a benchmark!

He is very fluffy :love:

Yes, unexpected honks for no reason. It's when we have visitors that's so funny, because they are always shocked.:lol:
That alone is a reason to get chincihillas XD Brilliant!

I love that photo of Freddie playing with Oliver, he's playing the camera, intentionally or not! :D I'm loving the Maine Coon updates, as is the cat-obsessed OH :D

Yes, unexpected honks for no reason. It's when we have visitors that's so funny, because they are always shocked.[emoji38]
When we had the bathroom/kitchen works done ours freaked out the workmen a few times with random noises. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] And none of them knew what chinchillas were so we had to show them where the noise was coming from & explain how they weren't giant hamsters. [emoji23][emoji23]

That alone is a reason to get chincihillas XD Brilliant!

I love that photo of Freddie playing with Oliver, he's playing the camera, intentionally or not! :D I'm loving the Maine Coon updates, as is the cat-obsessed OH :D
He heard the camera click on my phone when I took the previous photo. [emoji23][emoji23] He's such a poser!

Oliver's still a little wary but they've just been playing for ages through the bars. [emoji7]

Freddie looks ginormous now!
0f491876aec75541ecddf771bad4ae42.jpg

Now?? Wasn't he always?? :shock: :lol:

Wow, I'm having enough hassle just dealing with two generic breed adult cats in the household, I applaud your bravery in taking on another MC kitten. Can't wait to see what happens when the vacuum gets used now. (I believe your son had an issue with Freds and the hoover if I'm remembering right?)

The phrase "Double Trouble" comes to mind. :lol:

Sure is a cutie though. ;) :love:

It was the broom that we had issues with (still do lol only now it's Oliver doing the chasing!) [emoji23][emoji23]

Oliver is so much more well-behaved than Freddie ever was. [emoji23] There's been no ankle biting or kitten suddenly launching themselves at your shins - we thought it was normal kitten stuff but Freddie was obviously just a little **** [emoji23][emoji23]

It was the broom that we had issues with (still do lol only now it's Oliver doing the chasing!) [emoji23][emoji23]

Oliver is so much more well-behaved than Freddie ever was. [emoji23] There's been no ankle biting or kitten suddenly launching themselves at your shins - we thought it was normal kitten stuff but Freddie was obviously just a little **** [emoji23][emoji23]

We need more Oliver photos :love: I’m glad he’s better behaved :lol:

We need more Oliver photos :love: I’m glad he’s better behaved [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Me too! We'd prepared ourselves for so much mayhem and he's been a little angel compared to Freddie lol! He's a much better climber than Freddie at that age though; nowhere is out of bounds. [emoji23][emoji23]

Back