• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's new friend U/D post 21

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Maine coons are very addictive! Meet Oliver. I can't believe we've just got to a stage where we can walk around in bare feet without someone trying to eat our toes and now we're back to slippers on again. [emoji23][emoji23]

Freddie seems soooo big now, we'd kind of got used to his size. He's going to be a year old already at the end of this month!

e534b6927335c79fc7aff74ccc10bf4e.jpg
f96ae26f80db03fea37e94c41fc75e8a.jpg

I am so jealous! Absolutely gorgeous - both of them! :love:
I came across my pics a few days ago and had a little drool!
I found Maine Coons, Burmese, Tonkinese and any of the Orientals addictive ...
... and little tortie moggies
... and cats in general! :lol:
:love:

Awwww. I know what you mean, cats in general are very addictive! [emoji23][emoji23] I don't get much done because I'm constantly cooing over them (and my dog) whenever they move pretty much or do anything remotely cute..... such as breathing...... [emoji23]

Thanks all. Oliver is so cuddly; he hasn't stopped purring since he got here and is constantly rubbing up against us. Such a sweetie. [emoji7]

He's in the dog's bed, and loving every minute of winding her up about it. [emoji23][emoji23]

Freddie's so funny and so chatty. I need to get some of his noises on video.

He's in the dog's bed, and loving every minute of winding her up about it. [emoji23][emoji23]

Freddie's so funny and so chatty. I need to get some of his noises on video.

That’s so funny :lol: my cat won’t use any bed we buy for him :roll:

Does Freddie get on with his new friend :love:

Ahhhh! Oliver is toooo cuteee [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Freddie is such a gorgeous cat too [emoji7][emoji7]

Rip your tootsies though [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Oliver is snuggled up on my lap right now. [emoji7]

Freddie has been very sweet actually. We're keeping meetings brief at the moment; Freddie has been chirping lots but Oliver's a little wary and growls a little (which is hilarious from such a tiny little ginger nugget!). Freddie seems to want to be friends and Oliver just needs a bit of confidence really, so I'm sure it won't take long. The same with our dog really, she isn't too fussed by Oliver but his growling scares her. [emoji23][emoji23]

Yes, Maine Coons make such lovely sounds don't they, quite unlike any other breed. You must be having such an exciting time! :love:

Yes, Maine Coons make such lovely sounds don't they, quite unlike any other breed. You must be having such an exciting time! :love:
Exciting but also a little tiring! [emoji23][emoji23] Lots of room juggling, scent swapping etc going on right now but it won't be for long.

Back