• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a Few More Pics of my Motley Crew !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
vUZS2VB.jpg

MwRyqFL.jpg

bjF6hzO.jpg

9Zxohwc.jpg

RqQORPY.jpg

gZv0QSp.jpg

oRsgYxP.jpg

IfDZGpz.jpg

FA4T1jF.jpg

ftIovmX.jpg

Ydj9gIi.jpg

HOnzF1C.jpg

dPUOeOG.jpg

NfEJTmh.jpg

:lol: Morse! What a character! And all your lovely bunnies. What a precious family. :love: xxxxx

Lovely pics of lovely bunnies Jane.
It looks like Lord H, Dara, JJ, and Morse; yet I don't know the name of the bunny in the last photo. Can you fill in the blanks?

It shows. I am sure they love you too We do.

Without my Bunnies & Morse there would be no point in my existence. Some days it is their 100% dependence on me that is the only reason I dont give up and head off for the 'eternal sleep'. They are my reason to get up each day and to try as hard as I can not to let them down.

Without my Bunnies & Morse there would be no point in my existence. Some days it is their 100% dependence on me that is the only reason I dont give up and head off for the 'eternal sleep'. They are my reason to get up each day and to try as hard as I can not to let them down.
This is the same for me actually, sometimes I feel kinda trapped though, like I've trapped myself? Idek my therapist said I should get an animal again.. Idk if that was a good suggestion or bad tbh, then I was thrown into the deep end with Atticus and Clementine [emoji38] couldn't have gone worse buying to baby buns I don't think [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

This is the same for me actually, sometimes I feel kinda trapped though, like I've trapped myself? Idek my therapist said I should get an animal again.. Idk if that was a good suggestion or bad tbh, then I was thrown into the deep end with Atticus and Clementine [emoji38] couldn't have gone worse buying to baby buns I don't think [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

But A + C have landed on their paws with you. Just imagine what could have happened if someone less dedicated had bought them. I doubt that many people would put in the time, effort and money to keep them both as well as possible.

But I do know what you mean. First thing in the morning is the worst for me when I always feel like :censored: but there's Morse jumping on my head to get me out of bed and then merry hell breaks lose when the Bunnies see me and know that breakfast is about to be served. If it were not for them I'd probably stay in bed all day and my :censored: up head would have a field day making me feel even worse.

But A + C have landed on their paws with you. Just imagine what could have happened if someone less dedicated had bought them. I doubt that many people would put in the time, effort and money to keep them both as well as possible.

But I do know what you mean. First thing in the morning is the worst for me when I always feel like :censored: but there's Morse jumping on my head to get me out of bed and then merry hell breaks lose when the Bunnies see me and know that breakfast is about to be served. If it were not for them I'd probably stay in bed all day and my :censored: up head would have a field day making me feel even worse.

That's really sweet of you to say :)

I often think about it, because I was only meant to be getting Atticus then at the last second I said I'd take Clementine aswell, completely on a whim, and my mum was with me and my boyfriend and she was like oh don't take a second one! I often think about what would've happened if I hadn't, Idk if she'd still be alive tbh. And I also think about what would've happened to her if I hadn't found this forum! I mean before the forum it had been weeks and I kept taking her to different vets and making sure she had food and water, but I didn't know what I was doing at all! And they all kept saying they didn't know and to pts. I worked it out, I spent over a grand and a half desperately trying to find someone to help her in the beginning, because everyone kept saying oh she needs to be kept over night, oh she needs these tests, this medicine etc etc. I'm so glad William was suggested on here, he worked it out after 10 minutes then used the xrays I'd had at different vets to see what was going on. Without him I think she'd have been pts. I had no clue exotic vets existed before [emoji51] and I had no idea after only having her for 2 weeks everything could go so horribly wrong [emoji51][emoji38] you just don't think about it, well I do now, but at the time, I was just going to get a rabbit... Had them before, simple to look after ([emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]) and sweet little animals. Then there was Atticus with his mental issues and gut ones... [emoji849][emoji51] Both of them are a right pair! [emoji38][emoji38]

It's the same here tbh, I get up and visit them all and they're so damn excited to see me, I can't help but smile, then they get pets and treats, and they binky around and get an attack of the zoomies [emoji38][emoji38] and I can't eat anything in a packet near any of them because they think its for them [emoji38] it's hard not to completely fall in love with them [emoji7] bunnies are such special little creatures [emoji7]

Your bunnies and Morse are all so lucky to have you too though, I mean I can't think of anyone more knowledgeable tbh it's like being cared for by a vet [emoji38]

Last edited:
Back