Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Bumble

Warren Veteran

Default Losing Bumble

I'm losing her
    Took her home for palliative care after her X ray but she's worse than before.
    Got cancer a bad one. Can't operate. And her lungs are bad too. But she still had life in her and there was a chance they could operate so I put her for the X ray. I regret it all now cos I think she'll go in the next couple of days now.
    If I hadn't done it we would have had more time with her

I’m so sorry thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by bumblicious View Post
    I'm losing her
    Took her home for palliative care after her X ray but she's worse than before.
    Got cancer a bad one. Can't operate. And her lungs are bad too. But she still had life in her and there was a chance they could operate so I put her for the X ray. I regret it all now cos I think she'll go in the next couple of days now.
    If I hadn't done it we would have had more time with her
    Oh no, I am so so sorry. Agreeing to her having the Xray will not have been the cause of her rapid deterioration. You were just trying to do everything possible to try to help her. The Vet would not have agreed to the Xray if he/she thought it would be pointless. I realise that there are no words that will be of any real comfort to you at this very sad time Having 'more time' with her would obviously be 'better' for you, but if Bumble is feeling very tired and poorly a more rapid peaceful pacing would be 'better' for her.

Forgive me if this seems inappropriate, but I'd take a small clipping of Bumble's fur. You may then want to obtain a Keepsake locket to put the fur in once she has passed. I did this for Inspector Morse, I have both a keepsake locket with his fur in and I had a glass bead made with his fur in too. The glass bead is on a bracelet and the locket is on a necklace. I wear both every day and they offer me a lot of comfort.

Sending you lots of hugs. I hope that E will be able to help you through your grief and that explaining to E what is happening regarding Bumble will be possible for you xx
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

Big big hugs xxx

So sorry about Bumble. xxx
    Sounds very similar to Poppy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

I'm sad to hear your update. Loads of vibes for bumble & you during such a difficult time xx

Sending vibes and hugs xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Lots of hugs for you and Bumble. xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'm so very sorry to see this news I hope that the time you have remaining with her will be as comfortable as possible and that you can still make some happy memories with her. Lots of pictures, maybe. I did that with my three as much as I could. (((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))
    Thinking of you and sending comforting vibes your way. xxxxxxx

I am so sorry to read this update -it is always a very sad time when we feel our loved ones slipping away from us. I am sure Bumble will have the most abundance of love and care from you and I hope that you both get as much time as possible together. Sending you hugs. xx