• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small single story hutch suggestions?

Graciee

Staff member
Dw no one's living in it [emoji38]

I want like a 5ft low hutch, so no real legs. Anyone have any suggestions for ones that aren't terrible, terrible quality? :) I don't want to go second hand because RHD2.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

I have a chartwell that I was going to use for guinea pigs. It is ok. Just plywood on the back but lots of guinea pig forum members use them outside and seem to like them. Mine is inside a shed.

I have a chartwell that I was going to use for guinea pigs. It is ok. Just plywood on the back but lots of guinea pig forum members use them outside and seem to like them. Mine is inside a shed.
Ah thank you :) I'll have a look and see if it's what I want

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah I too use Chartwell inside my enclosures. They aren’t good quality, but are cheap and are still much better than the likes of what p@h sell..

I have chartwell as my foster hutches agree they aren't the best but adequate. The do however have really good strong weld mesh.

Back